We scouted hard, we endured the cold, and it all came together with a successful hunt. Now the real work begins! The JaegerPair™ hunting and field dressing knife breaks down game fast and easy, from the field to the freezer.
Blade steel: 420J2 stainless
Knife blade: 3.9 in / 10,0 cm
Knife overall: 8.6 in / 21,8 cm
Gutting blade: 3.7 in / 9,3 cm
Gutting overall: 8.3 in / 21,1 cm
Handle: Rubberized TPR
Weight: 8.5 oz / 241.0 g
- Precisely heat-treated 420J2 stainless steel blades ensure excellent edge retention
- Shaving-sharp hand-finished edges
- Blaze-orange handles are easy to spot and antler texture provides enhanced grip
- Quality nylon belt sheath
- Perfectly balanced full-tang blades
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.