Combo set of six RazorSafe™ blades. Pack includes three replaceable 3.0 drop-point blades for skinning and general purpose cuts, two 3.0" caping blades perfect for detailed taxidermy work and one gutting blade
- JAPANESE 420J2 STAINLESS STEEL – Blades are precisely heat-treated and hand finished shaving-sharp to ensure excellent edge retention and performance.
- RAZOR SHARP AND VERSATILE – Hand finished blades are perfect for field dressing wild game and butchering hand cut steaks and roasts at your home both ensuring the quality of the meat for your family and saving money.
- BLADE STORAGE BOX – Comes with a polymer blade storage box to safely transport used blades once the job is complete.
- INDIVIDUALLY VACUUM SEALED – Each blade comes sealed in a plastic pouch with PVC blade cover to protect the blade from the elements and to improve safety when transporting and changing blades.
- REPLACEMENT BLADES ONLY – Packs of 6 blades are compatible with the 3.0-inch RazorLite EDC™, 3.0-inch RazorCape™, 3.0-inch RazorWork™ and 3.0-inch Onyx EDC™.
Steel: Japanese 420J2
Rockwell-C hardness: 57
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.