Save $1000 on 2018 Ohio Trophy Whitetail Hunts
Outdoor Edge would like to thank you for being a loyal customer. To show our appreciation, we are teaming with Cast and Blast Lodge Ohio to offer this tremendous hunting special - $1000 off all whitetail hunts! This hunt is conducted in Southeast Ohio – arguably one of the best areas in the world to hunt Trophy Whitetails! Year after year Ohio continues to put bucks in the record books.
We hunt on over 8,000 continuous acres (over 9 sq. miles) surrounding the town of Cadiz in Harrison County (it ranks among the top counties in Ohio for deer density per square mile). We have undoubtably the best whitetail habitat you have ever seen! Timber ridges,draws, natural travel corridors, apple trees, acorns, 20+ ponds and literally thousands of acres of crown vetch!
We have protein feeders running year round, use the best minerals in the industry, feed alfalfa bales for late season hunts and we broadcast corn – all to ensure healthy, heavy racks on our mature trophy whitetails. All our hunting is done from blinds or tree stands – there are no deer drives or spot and stalk hunting so our deer are not over pressured. Our Food Plots are professionally managed by Mossy Oak Biologic Field Plot Specialist Brad Lockwood. These plots are strategically placed in timbered covered pockets so the mature bucks feel comfortable showing themselves in daylight hours.
- Archery (5 Days) $3500 Regular Price - $2500 Special
- Shotgun (4 1/2 Days) $4000 Regular Price - $3000 Special
- Late Muzzle Loader (4 Days) $3500 Regular Price - $2500 Special
- Archery (October - January)
- Shotgun (Early December)
- Muzzle Loader (Early January)
- Over 8,000 acres of trophy managed property
- License & tag over the counter ($150)
- Meals and lodging are included
- All stands, blinds, and lockons are provided
- Guide will take you to and from stand location until you feel comfortable getting there
- Potential to kill a 160″-200″ bruiser!
- Closest commercial airport is Pittsburgh, Pa (1:15). The Harrison County Airport is only a few miles away for clients with private planes.
Visit the Cast & Blast Lodges website for more info on these hunts. To book one of these hunts or for any questions, call Bob McConnell at (724)421-3618.